Thursday, May 26, 2011

Persephoni ( stylelife )


It is hard to describe Greek accessories line, Persephoni without resorting to one of a million hackneyed puns about metal. When you see this much chunky, brushed stainless steel your mind tends to go blank and everything looks a little too good to be true. Chunky asymmetrical silver cuffs attached to jet black gloves, belts with gleaming bow-ties for closures, clutches in the shape of geodesic domes: if this is the future, I can’t wait for it

text
from the source indicated below






http://sansartifice.com/2011/05/heavy-metal/

The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment