Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Keith Haring shoes by Nicholas kirkwood ( art now )



I clearly fell in love with the shoes designed by NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD two years ago. Strong, structured models and terribly FASHION! This time the English designer proposes us an explosive duet by using the universe very colored of the American artist Keith Haring. A collection which amazes and creates the BUZZ, because the mixture of universe of each upsets the codes. More than of simple shoes, here is ART! THANK YOU NICHOLAS!

text
from the source indicated below


 
 
 
 
The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment