Monday, November 28, 2011

Gavin Worth Magic ( art now )


” I was born in Zimbabwe, Africa in 1981 and grew up in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I graduated with a degree in Acting, and after college, worked as an actor and musician for the Santa Fe Shakespeare Festival, the San Francisco Shakespeare Festival, and the California Shakespeare Theater. I have had a lifelong passion for drawing, painting, and sculpture since I first saw Michelangelo’s “Head of Leda” in a book in the library. I am self taught. I’ve done such varied work as building a life-size replica of a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton for the American Southwest Theater Company, creating illustrations for George Ronald Publishing, and worked as a set designer and painter for the Santa Fe Opera. I lived in San Francisco for 8 years, and have recently accepted a job in Cairo, Egypt, to work teaching at the American International School. ” – Gavin Worth

text
from the source indicated below









The photos and the texts on this blog are sourced from books and by various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment