Saturday, September 17, 2011

Celebrities ( stylelife )

American photographer and socialite Douglas Friedman has an awesome portfolio. After working as an assistant to David Fincher and traveling the world for 2 years, he is now shooting between NY and LA for top publications such as The New York Times, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, V, Vogue, Wallpaper, Elle Décor and Vanity Fair – Photographing interior, fashion, portraits and architecture. One of my favorite series of Friedman’s, featured here is his “Celebrity Home”.

text
from the source indicated below























 
 
 
The photos and the texts on this blog are sourced from books and by various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment