Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lady Gaga covers ( styling )


Lady Gaga is a Naked Vamp in Out Magazine




The Lady Gaga Machine Bra on the Cover of Rolling Stone is Deadly



Lady Gaga’s Style is ‘Walking Art’ in ASOS Magazine





Lady GaGa is Ferocious in Latex for Maxim





Lady GaGa channels Madonna in V Magazine


Lady Gaga Goes Wild in Vogue Hommes Japan.



Lady Gaga is Hello Kitty for Markus Klinko & Indrani





 The Lady Gaga CKM Poland Shoot Will Spark Controversy Again




Lady Gaga's Bubbly Rolling Stone Cover





The I-D Magazine September 2010 Issue Does a Triple Release






The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
 Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment