Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dior Homme, work in progress ( gents fashion )



The preparation of a collection, is a feeling that is not obvious all people, that are watching the show.
Imagine several km of fabrics with totally different shape, weight and texture for the selection sector, till the constuction, pattern making and of course sewing section..
Believe me it's a really long way!
Discover what is hapenning behind the clapping of the audience, at the end of every show!


 
 
The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment