Monday, October 24, 2011

Parmenides I light sculpture ( art now )


Dev Harlan has made the wonderous Parmenides I light sculpture that is on show at the Christopher Henry Gallery in NY . The sculpture “combines the physical and the virtual with the use of sculpture, light and projection” and is a part of Dev harlan’s solo exhibition ”The Astral Flight Hangar”.
Dev Harlan is a multidisciplinary artist whose hybrid practice combines the physical and the virtual with the use of sculpture, light and projection.
The designer explains, “The large scale works draw on foundational geometries, and yet serves as vessels which contain material seemingly captured from the ether.”

text
from the source indicated below






 
 
The photos and the texts on this blog are sourced from books and by various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment