Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mark A. Reigelman's Bite silverware ( stylelife )



This cartoon-like silverware by Mark A. Reigelman may remind you of Weird and Wacky Furniture By Straight Line Designs. However, Mark designed this Bite silverware to remind the world of such problems like starvation and obesity.
“Each day millions of individuals lay in hunger while millions more are wastefully overeating. This set of ‘bitten’ silverware highlights the daunting reality of both worldly plagues,” says the artist.
If this creative tableware hits the stores someday – let me know. I’ll be the first to buy it!

text
from the source indicate below






http://www.demilked.com/bite-silverware-by-mark-reigelman/

The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment