Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jim Kazanjian photos ( snapshots )



” I am interested in a kind of ‘entropic’ image”an image that has the capacity to de-familiarize itself. My current work is an attempt to unravel the photograph and play with established notions of time and space, notwithstanding our understanding of what gives things context. Through fragmentation and re-composition of the photographic space, the non-linear nature of reading the image is folded in on itself. The structure of the photograph is unwound and reshuffled. This reshaping is an iterative process that spurs a generation of something altogether different; something ineffable. ” – Jim Kazanjian


text
from the source indicated below








The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment