Saturday, March 26, 2011

The New age for men's fashion ( gents fashion )

The awesome Nicola Formichetti treats us to images from the new Vogue Hommes Japan cover story by Steven Klein, which Nicola styled. And… WOW is all I can say. ‘Bondage Warriors’ is a 30-page extravaganza, with cover boy Ryan Koning and models Travis Hanson, Doug Porter, Colby Jamar, Jason Morgan, Oraine Barrett, Stephen Novak,  and Anthony Gallo. Slave to fashion!

text
from the source indicated below



















The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment